Latest ShipConstructor Release Unveiled at WorkBoat Show
The Workboat Leader
More workboats are designed, engineered and built for more clients with SSI’s ShipConstructor software than any other shipbuilding CAD/CAM application. Find out why at the International Workboat Show, December 1-3, in New Orleans (Booth 2352).
See the benefits of the latest release
The latest release, ShipConstructor 2016 R2 will be unveiled for the first time in public at the show.
The new software has these innovative new features and benefits to enhance productivity:
• Smoother Systems Routing via Continuation Grip Points
• Clarity: Linking UDA Editing with Parts in Drawings & Product Hierarchies
• Weld Standards added to Naming Conventions
• Streamlined Data Transfer from 3D Model to Pre-Formatted Excel Documents
• Enhanced Risk Management: Configure Multiple License Servers
Come chat with SSI USA staff Patrick Roberts, Jeanie Shumock and Jason Rose (Autodesk Specialist).
Meet Robert Holder
Say hello to the newest member of the team. Also at the booth will be Robert Holder, SSI’s new Account Executive for Enterprise Sales in the USA. Robert has utilized CAD software for over twenty years and for the last decade has sold and advised companies on implementations of 3D CAD/Analysis, data management and ERP integration. He would be delighted to meet with you.
Visit SSI USA at Booth 2352.
For more information about ShipConstructor’s success in the workboat market click here.