ShipConstructor 2008 R4.0.1 Update (126MB/exe)
Posted: February 20, 2009
This update can only be applied to ShipConstructor 2008 R3 or later. This update uses a new database version (126.96.36.199) and therefore you will have to update your databases. R4.0.1 contains many new features and improvements which are described in the R4 What's New document.
- Important! ShipConstructor 2008 R4.0.1 requires 1200 level lock licenses. The 1200 level lock licenses should NOT be confused with Universal Licensing. Do not download this release until you have contacted your local sales representative to update your locks.
- The following knowledgebase articles affect R4.0.1:
- Production - Arrangement - Updating an arrangement drawing that contains out of date plate parts results in an error - IssueID 13440
- Production - Profile Nest - Only one twisted stiffener will be considered for profile nesting - IssueID 13386
- Product Hierarchy and Part Name generation slow in R3.1 vs R3.0 - IssueID 12938
- Manager - Unhandled Exception when opening the Endcut Catalog - IssueID 13145
- Read the following knowledgebase articles if you are updating from pre-R3.1:
- Equipment - Manager - The surface area field in the R3 Equipment Stock Editor is converted incorrectly when saved to the database in Imperial projects
- Volume, Weight and Area fields no longer include green in R3.1
- Originally fixed in R3.0.3. If you installed and ran the command in R3.0.3, you do not need to do it again: Production - Plate Nest - All plate nests created by automatic nest after R3 will share geometry - IssueID 12477
- Installer asks for ShipConstructor2008.msi when installing updates for R3
- ShipConstructor 2008 currently does NOT support Windows Vista.