ShipConstructor 2008 R4.1.4 Update (139MB/exe)
Posted: June 9, 2009
Important! Please read the following carefully before running R4.1.4: ShipConstructor R4.1.4 allows users to solve a serious error with plate nests that contain remnants. For full instructions on how to use R4.1.4 to solve this problem, please read the following KnowledgeBase Article. This update also contains a fixed SQL update script from R3.1 to R4 allowing users who have not updated to R4 yet to avoid this problem when they update their databases.
This update can only be applied to ShipConstructor 2008 R3 or later. This update uses the same database version as R4.1.1 (18.104.22.168) and therefore you do not have to update your databases.
- Important! ShipConstructor 2008 R4.1.1 contained changes to licensing, therefore you must run the R4.1.3 update on the machine that is hosting your license server if you are updating from pre R4.1.1.
- ShipConstructor 2008 R4.1.3 requires 1200 level lock licenses. The 1200 level lock licenses should NOT be confused with Universal Licensing. Do not download this release until you have contacted your local sales representative to update your locks. 1200 level lock licenses are the same licenses required for R4.0.1.
- The following knowledgebase articles affect R4.1.4:
- Read the following knowledgebase articles if you are updating from pre-R3.1:
- Equipment - Manager - The surface area field in the R3 Equipment Stock Editor is converted incorrectly when saved to the database in Imperial projects
- Volume, Weight and Area fields no longer include green in R3.1
- Originally fixed in R3.0.3. If you installed and ran the command in R3.0.3, you do not need to do it again: Production - Plate Nest - All plate nests created by automatic nest after R3 will share geometry - IssueID 12477
- Installer asks for ShipConstructor2008.msi when installing updates for R3
- ShipConstructor 2008 currently does NOT support Windows Vista.