Important! In order to install this version you require Subscription, valid as of July 19, 2010 or newer. If you have questions about your Subscription or to renew please contact your local representative.
ShipConstructor 2011 (330MB/exe)
Posted: July 19, 2010
ShipConstructor 2011 is now available as a 32 bit or 64 bit full install. Please contact your dealer for the full install download link. The What's New page contains details on new features in ShipConstructor 2011.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP (32 bit only), Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Supported 64 bit AutoCADs: AutoCAD 2010, AutoCAD 2011
- Updating Projects: Updating a project from SC2008 or SC2009 to SC2011 is a simple process and follows the same steps as updating from one version of SC2008 to another version of SC2008.
- Enhanced TechNotes: A more detailed TechNotes PDF is now available in the installation package. After installing, read the TechNotes window in ShipConstructor 2011 for details on where to find the PDF.
- SC2008 / SC2009 Side-by-side compatibility: ShipConstructor 2011 does not support a side-by-side install with either ShipConstructor 2008 or ShipConstructor 2009. You should uninstall these versions before installing ShipConstrutor 2011.
- Major Known Issues
TechNotes: A detailed list of fixed issues and new features is included in the installer as a PDF. It can be opened using the following shortcut path: All Programs > ShipConstructor 2011> Help > PDF > TechNotes
For a brief list of fixed issues and new features, click here.