Important! In order to install this version you require a Subscription valid as of November 1st, 2010 or newer. If you have questions about your Subscription or to renew please contact your local representative.
ShipConstructor 2011 R2 (330MB/exe)
Posted: April 6, 2011
ShipConstructor 2011 R2 is now available as a 32 bit or 64 bit full install. Please contact your dealer for the full install download link. You must uninstall previous versions of ShipConstructor 2011 before running the full install. This version uses a new database version (184.108.40.206) since ShipConstructor 2011 R1.1 and therefore you are required to update your databases.
For more information see the technical release document: Introducing ShipConstructor 2011 R2
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP (32 bit only), Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Supported 64 bit AutoCADs: AutoCAD 2010, AutoCAD 2011
- Updating Projects: Updating a project from SC2008 or SC2009 to SC2011 is a simple process and follows the same steps as updating from one version of SC2008 to another version of SC2008.
- SC2008 / SC2009 Side-by-side compatibility: ShipConstructor 2011 R2 supports side-by-side installation with either ShipConstructor 2008 or ShipConstructor 2009.
- Major Known Issues
- KB Article: AutoCAD P&ID Support
New Feature Videos:
- Enhanced Multiple Product Hierarchy Support
- Enhanced ShipConstructor Production Drawing Update Tools
- ShipConstructor Performance Diagnostics Tool
- Updatable Twisted Stiffeners
- Updating ShipConstructor Production Drawings in Batch
- Project Equipment List
Please ensure you read through the TechNotes before installing as it contains some important upgrade information.