The maritime and shipbuilding industry used to be slow in adopting new technologies. But not anymore. How did this change, and why are they moving so quickly? Join the discussion to better understand what accelerated this adoption, and how extended reality (XR) is providing solutions across the industry.
Join SSI co-CEO Denis Morais at the Maritime and Shipbuilding Industry Virtual Meetup hosted by Virtalis on Thursday, 27th May, 2021 at 4pm BST (8am PT, 11am ET) to see his take on:
- The current state of the maritime and shipbuilding industry
- The most impactful XR use-cases and the ROI
- How VR is playing into global trends and challenges
- The need for collaborative and immersive web-based XR
- Various case studies to understand the business impact
- How winning enterprises build XR-driven supply chains
- How the industry landscape is expected to change
- A world of new possibilities: synchronous engineering, digital twins, and instant visualization with anyone, anytime on any device.
Denis has been internationally recognized for his published blogs, articles and papers and continues to provide insights on innovative solutions for the marine industries. He has worked hand in hand with industry partners and SSI’s clients around the world to solve their most difficult business and technology challenges. This depth of understanding of both the current and future state of technology and the business of shipbuilding serve Denis well as he leads SSI towards the delivery of innovative products and services.