With hundreds of thousands of parts in a single CAD model, a way to quickly visualize what has changed gives you the power to focus on the task at hand. ShipExplorer allows any stakeholder, CAD designer, or non-CAD/CAM user to quickly visualize and share design changes, inspect models, and communicate necessary revisions to whoever needs the information.
ShipExplorer makes it easy to:
- Use the switchback feature to connect to and open the related model drawing within ShipConstructor.
- Load and compare revisions between model drawings.
- Load the product hierarchies and create sets from the hierarchies for easy visual navigation.
- Use the embedded Search tool to find specific parts.
- Review drawings, compare design changes, and communicate complex data models across local and wide area networks.
- Quickly isolate selected objects and understand their orientation with the click of a button.
In this webinar, learn the essentials regarding installation of ShipExplorer and Navisworks, configuring and using the ShipExplorer Launcher, and understand the key visualization tools provided by ShipExplorer.
This webinar took place: September 17, 2020 8:00 am.See our Release Webinars on Nexus