The world’s largest circulation maritime publication Maritime Reporter Magazine has published a multi-page interview with Darren Larkins, the CEO of shipbuilding software company SSI (developer of ShipConstructor & EnterprisePlatform). When it comes to “the business of shipbuilding”, particularly the role of technology in that business, Larkins stands among a very small group of experts.
During his interview, Larkins gave his thoughts on:
- How to enable seamless integration of all shipyard departments & processes
- Why you don’t need to throw away sophisticated 2D processes to adopt 3D technology
- Why real-world experience with shipbuilding is essential when implementing technical innovations
- Why a diverse portfolio of clients has found SSI software ideal, particularly naval shipbuilders
- The explosive growth of SSI
READ the Maritime Reporter Magazine Interview with SSI CEO Darren Larkins.