November 19 – 20, 2009
Crowne Plaza Ottawa
Shipbuilding interests across the country have organized the two-day Canadian Conference on Modern Shipbuilding to analyze best practices from around the world to learn how we can create a sustainable, profitable and competitive Canadian shipbuilding industry, capable of thriving in a global market.
Industry experts from Canada, the United States, Australia and Brazil will share inspiring case studies and lessons learned from both naval and commercial projects. This conference builds on the work our industry has already accomplished this summer via the Federal Government-organized consultation process. We seek to increasingly bring our industry together to share knowledge and to further develop a coordinated strategy for long-term, sustained success.
Please join us!
- Identify dynamic, innovative and effective ways to build ships in Canada
- Discover new modern shipbuilding strategies, processes and techniques
- Share global knowledge and expertise
- Meet with Canadian shipbuilding industry representatives
- Review cases studies of two of the world’s most innovative shipyards